GOOD KARMA SMOOTHIE
The Good Karma Smoothie Initiative
Raising awareness around keeping our oceans clean and plastic free for generations to come
- The Seaweed Farmers of Bali are trapped at the bottom of the global supply chain
- Seaweed farming is hard underwater work for very little profit
- The seaweed market is subject to volatile pricing
- Harvests are subject to volatility and whole crops can be lost to storms and bad weather
- Seaweed is one of the few crops that is grown on Nusa Lembongan and is threatened to be lost to the tourism economy which would put locals at a huge risk if more lock downs or other world events stopped tourism again.
Seaweed farmers have no idea that they actually sit on an untapped gold mine. This nutrient-dense crop can be made into all kinds of food additives, skincare, and health care products!
The heros behind the scenes
Our Dedicated Team
We are a team of creatives and visionaries each with our own amazing gifts. We have joined forces to build a happier, healthier, and more sustainable future not just for Nusa Lembongan but for the entire world.
Our Local Heroes.
The first of many to come, meet the family on Nusa Lembongan that is making this dream a reality.
The Seaweed story of Nusa Lembongan
Nusa Lembongan is a small island about 55km off the coast of Bali, Indonesia. It is a beautiful tropical paradise with pristine beaches and a population of about 5000 locals….